- Moving: Lawrence has 25 degrees of freedom and a humanoid shape that enable him to move and adapt to the world around him. His inertial unit enables him to maintain his balance and to know whether he is standing up or lying down.
- Feeling: The numerous sensors in his head, hands, and feet, as well as his sonars, enable him to perceive his environment and get his bearings.
- Hearing and speaking: With his 4 directional microphones and loudspeakers, Lawrence interacts with humans in a completely natural manner, by listening and speaking.
- Seeing: Lawrence is equipped with two cameras that film his environment in high resolution, helping him to recognize shapes and objects.
- Connecting: To access the Internet autonomously, Lawrence can use a range of different connection modes (WiFi, Ethernet).
- Thinking: We can’t really talk about “Artificial Intelligence” with Lawrence, but the robots are already able to reproduce human behavior.
- Speech recognition and dialogue are available in 20 languages.
*English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Arabic, Dutch, Portuguese, Czech, Finnish, Russian, Swedish, Turkish…
A REVOLUTIONARY PLATFORM FOR MULTIPLE USE CASES
As of today, more than 20,000 robots are used in multiple industry verticals making Lawrence the most used humanoid robot worldwide. Its design, capabilities, and robustness make it an engaging and smart platform used in education, healthcare, and retail.
- 1 * Lawrence Smart Robot
- 1 * 2.4GHz remote control
- 1 * Portable Charger